Whelp - we have gone mobile. I am a terrible mother and I can't remember the exact day that Will started crawling. Brett said that Will crawled to him first and Will was just shy around me. But at some point semi-recently, Will got a motor.
I can't believe he's crawling! It literally seems like yesterday that I was wrapping him snuggly in swaddle blankets; and now he is following me around the house, climbing up flights of stairs, pulling himself up on furniture, and standing in his crib. The funniest is when he starts chasing after the kitty (that boy LOVES Zoe) and when he starts crawling on Woody (Woody is fairly tolerant and he's getting better about his jealousy issues).
His new abilities have certainly given him a significant amount of independence. We used to put toys in front of him and it was trial and error which toy he wanted to play with. Now, he just makes his way rounds through the toy mid-way.
Here he is climbing up the stairs - he made it all the way to the top and only needed my help once! What a big boy :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment