On Saturday (5/12), I spent a good portion of the day prepping for Darcy's Bridle Shower so Brett primarily took care of Will while I was busy. Will was having a particularly fussy day and Brett was having a hard time getting him to nap. We had a couple friends come over to watch Game 7 of the Caps playoffs. We ordered food from Maggios and Skorpios (yum!) and everyone watched the game while I wrapped up some of the bridle shower preparations.
When I finally got to sit down and spend some time with Will, I noticed a rough patch on his lower gum. A first tooth breaking through! I can't get him to sit still enough to take a picture, but it is there and causing some discomfort.
It's crazy to think how he's growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday he was a little baby that needed head support. Now here he is at seven months with his first tooth. TIME FLIES!
No comments:
Post a Comment