Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Little Will

I took Monday (5/14) and Tuesday (5/15) of this week off to get some things done around the house.  I absolutely LOVE being at home with Little Will during the day (it's when he is at his best).

I still had Angie come by to help me watch Will and to ensure that I actually got SOME of my to-do list done.  I wrapped up a good chunk of things - one of which was aggregating all of the photos into one centralized location.  With that done, I decided it was well overdue to post some pictures of Will.  So here you go - in no particular order and most with captions:

 Will enjoying a day with Angie outside on the (old) patio
 Will and Angie 
 "why you taking my picture" Will in the swing at Dave and Nomin's house
Will asleep with Cousin Shawn - look how cute they are snuggled together on the hammock
Jailbird outfit - hanging outside on the old patio
 Taken by Susan Flood - Grandma Jane and little Will
 Will chilling on mom's favorite 'sleeping chair' at Grandma Jane's
 Will taking a test swim on his new alphabet mat after we put hardwood floors in his room
Will taking a ride on Mini-Mozley :-)
 This one was from today.  Angie and I were eating lunch and Will was eating this new spatula 
 Will helping his mom out with some work.  He typed out a letter and I have it saved - does that make me crazy?
 I am so entertained by the way he sleeps. 
 Caps made the playoffs - everytime he wore this outfit the Caps won... it was in the laundry for game 7 of the semi-finals - oops
 A boy and his dog - Woody being the protector and Will just trying to get comfortable
 Who you lookin at? 

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great! Glad you got some time off to just be home, do some things and enjoy Will.

    ReplyDelete